Last Updated May 18, 2018
This Privacy document describes the privacy practices SG.GS Pte Ltd for data that we collect:
- through SG.GS websites from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement
- through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (the “Apps”)
- through email messages that we send you and through your communications with us
- when you enquire or subscribe a service with us, or through other offline interactions
Collectively, we refer to the Websites and the Apps as the “Online Services” and, together with offline channels, the “Services.” By using the Services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual.
At touchpoints throughout your journey with us from understanding what kind of service we can provide to your company to ordering a service. We collect Personal Data in accordance with law, such as:
- Name, Designation, Postal address, Telephone number, Email address
- Payment method of your employer,Employer details and may include Employer Financial information
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect Personal Data in a variety of ways:
- Online Services. We collect Personal Data when you make an enquiry, order goods and services from our Websites or Apps, or communicate with us via email.
- Network Management Centre (NOC). We collect Personal Data when you open a ticket to our NOC over the phone, communicate with us by email, or via online chat services. These communications may be recorded for purposes of quality assurance and training.
- Strategic Business Partners. We collect Personal Data from companies with whom we partner to provide you with goods, services.
- Other Sources. We collect Personal Data from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners and other third parties.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We use Personal Data to provide you with Services, to develop new offerings as detailed below.
- Provide the Services you request, including:
- To facilitate order you place on behalf of your employer, payment, send administrative information, confirmations or pre-service delivery messages.
- To complete your order, for example, to do on-site feasibility checking, ensure that the service can be delivered to the address you have stated in the order form and provide you with estimated delivery date.
- We will use Personal Data to manage our contractual relationship with your employer.
- We use Personal Data to send you marketing communications and promotional offers, as well as periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys
- Business Purposes. We use Personal Data for data analysis, audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new goods and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- We use Personal Data in this way to manage our contractual relationship with you, comply with a legal obligation and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us at privacy@SG.GS.com.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you would like to review, correct, update, restrict or delete Personal Data that you have previously provided to us, you can contact us at privacy@sg.GS.com or by mail:
SG.GS Pte Ltd
10 Ubi Crescent, #03-02, Ubi Techpark, Lobby A,
In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed. For your protection, we only fulfil requests for the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services)
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
Unless specifically requested, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise to us, any Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, national identification number, data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, trade union membership, or administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions).
SG.GS Pte Ltd is a global organization and provides a global service. Sharing data cross-border is essential to the Services so that you receive the same high-quality service wherever you are in the world. As a result, we will, subject to law, transfer Personal Data collected in connection with the Services, to entities in countries where data protection standards may differ from those in the country where you reside.
In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries will be entitled to access your Personal Data.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
The “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page indicates when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the Online Services. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you would like to review the version of the Privacy Statement that was effective immediately prior to this revision, please contact us at privacy@SG.GS.com
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at privacy@SG.GS.com, or by mail:
SG.GS Pte Ltd
10 Ubi Crescent, #03-02, Ubi Techpark, Lobby A,